Cocktail extravaganza Tales on Tour returns to Edinburgh this month, with a number of exciting pop-ups taking place at some of Edinburgh’s best bars between Saturday, 7 April and Tuesday, 10 April.
Taking over The Devil’s Advocate from 6pm to midnight on Tuesday, 10 April, is one of the most talked about bars in the UK – Sexy Fish – for what should be a fitting farewell to Tales on Tour 2018. Prepare yourself for cracking evening of cocktails, as five of Sexy Fish’s superstar bar team descend on Advocate’s Close, mixing cocktails from the bar’s brand new menu, which launched last month with similarly sensational pop-ups at MACE bar in New York City, and 28 HongKong Street in Singapore. Expect plenty of craic, delicious drinks and lots of flowery shirts!
Cocktails served on the evening are listed below.
- NEONACH – Hendrick’s Gin, Salmon, Basil & Fennel cordial, Chili oil
- KISS ME – Glenfiddich 15yo, Banana & Raspberry Shrub, citrus, coconut, Chocolate bitters, miraculous Foamer
- STONE AGE MARTINI – Reyka Vodka, Caraway seeds and Lemongrass distillate
- POP CORN OLD FASHIONED – Popcorn Infused Monkey Shoulder Whisky, Sugar, Bitters
- COLLINS – Hendrick’s Gin, Butternut Squash, Pineapple, Dill, Coriander, Soda, Gruyère